--~@ My Birthday @~--
it is my birthday today. im turning 30 today...good bye 20s. soon im gonna say farewell to 30s as well.
my wife gave me one present that mean so much to me and to our relationship. the beginning of everything.
CK eternity. some facts that i shud remember;
- my first ever fragrance (1997)
- i bought it using the money that i received from my scholarship
- cost me RM155.00 at that time (50ml)
- educated me on where to spray your perfume in designated area.
- the scent that i put on during my flirting game with my wife
- same fragrance i carried during my first visit to my future in-law
- my wife love its cool, crisp, lavender, fresh aroma
- sentimental value dude..PRICELESS!
"Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein, Launched By The Design House Of Calvin Klein In 1989, Eternity Is Classified As A Refreshing, Spicy, Lavender, Amber Fragrance. This Masculine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Greens, Crisp Jasmine, Sage, Basil, And Rosewood. It Is Recommended For Daytime Wear" ~fragrance X.com
received an email from jobstreet.com
P.S. remembering your birthday sure bring back sweet memories along the way.