Monday 15 September 2008

---~@ Saja-saja @~---

Just for laugh

A young man wished to buy a pair of gloves for his sweetheart's Birthday, so he went to an expensive boutique, bought the finest gloves available and asked the saleswoman to have them delivered with a note. While wrapping the gloves, a clerk accidentally mixed up the order and sent a pair of panties instead.


Here is the note the young man sent to his sweetheart:

Darling,

I chose these, because I noticed that you are not in the habit
of wearing any when we go out in the evening. I would have chosen long ones with buttons, but because your sister wears the short ones that are so easy to remove, I decided to get the same style for you. Although these are a delicate shade, the lady I bought them from showed me a pair she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on for me and they looked really smart. I wish I could be there to put them on for you for the first time. No doubt many other hands will touch them before I see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Be sure to keep them on while cleaning them so they don't shrink. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you like them and will wear them for me on Friday night.

All my Love.


P. S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little
fur showing.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahha...."with a little fur showing!" ahahahhahahahahah LOL!!!

No comments: